Parkshala™ is a Noida-based NGO dedicated to transforming lives of children who hail from the lower strata of the society. We work as an after-school support group to bridge the educational & moral gap between these children and their affluent peers. Further, we are trying to utilize already available resources for this purpose. So our lessons take place in community parks and halls.
Our Focus for 2017-2018:
- Start 3 more centres for Parkshala
- To connect our students with educated affluent adults who want to give back to the society
- Empower these students with English proficiency
- Provide counseling & mentorship as early as grades X & XI so these children can start on the path of becoming first-generation graduates
- To inculcate moral values so these children can grow up to be responsible adults
- Set-up funds for career-oriented, promising students who want to pursue fields (Eg. Medicine, IIT) that require external coaching